From S1MP3 Wiki
Collection of software that is relevant/necesary for working with S1mp3 hardware:
- Z88dk - Z80 Assembler + C cross compiler (instructions)
- D52 - GPL'ed disassembler pack for Windows/Linux (download)
- z80dasm - part of z80em, command line disassembler (download)
- s1giveio - windows console tool, gives interactive low-level access to any s1mp3 player, allows memory dumping, code uploading/execution, disassembling, ...
- S1debug maintained by wiRe - S1MP3 debug tool, supports breakpoints, code tracing, debug output and more using the Debug interface instead of USB, similar to Dos Debug.
- See also Category:End user programs
- s1fwx - tool to dump firmware from player and extract/archive manufacturer's firmware files (download)
- Driver's disassembler - utility to help in disassembling drivers from the original firmware.
- FIB program that can search certain (ASCII and also hexa) patterns within an Manufacturer's firmware AFI file following the structure of its internal files.
- Datotogra program which allows to load any binary file in graphical mode and draw each bit as a pixel on the screen.