From S1MP3 Wiki
- Help to install Joomla! and create our template for it - --Wladston
- update our IRC** bot to add more funcions (like last seen, alert, and more) --Wladston 17:57, 29 March 2008 (UTC)
- a very good feature list can be found here : http://pipsqueek.net/features.html (pipsqueak isn't updated since 2004)
- Document TROM --Legolas558 05:21, 24 April 2006 (CDT)
- Find a way to write/program to BROM and TROM -- wiRe (10/27/06)
- discover the ICE protocol - see S1ice/Research
- Discover the processor architecture
- Discover the instruction set
- Discover the interface ATJ/DSP
- Discover how to asemble/disasemble DSP code
- Discover all the memory paging dynamics (TODO: better description)
- Get to know and documentate the protocol used form firmware upgrade devices
- Find a way to change from Drive mode to firmware mode that works on all OS.
What you can do
- Disassemble your firmware and try to figure out how it accesses hardware.
- Write simple demos for loadram / s1giveio to demonstrate hardware features.
- Use Google to find datasheets for similar hardware, and see if it is compatible.
- Write extensions for s1mulator to support more hardware devices.
- Document the hardware we already know and the examples we have.
- All of our todo on [Trac report system].